Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CARDS

My craft space has been card central lately! First, I needed some Thank You notes but my cupboard was bare. Time to make a few.



These are really multi-purpose notes. They are 6 inch square, which requires extra postage, but I love the look of a square card. The white and yellow card utilizes the Fiskars Pearls of Wisdom corner punch, two Prima flowers, and a square mini brad from The Paper Studio. The green and white card has a scrap of Provo Craft patterned paper and Heidi Grace flowers and brad.


Next step in the card making marathon was a Fiskateers.com challenge to make 38 birthday cards to help celebrate lead Fiskateer Angela Daniels’ birthday. I liked the simplicity of the cards shown above so I decided to duplicate some for Birthday cards by stamping Happy Birthday inside. I made some 4 by 5.5 inch cards, too. Here are two of my favorites:


Provo Craft patterned paper from the scrap bin, a little ink, some chipboard flowers and a bit of acrylic paint were used on these. The flower stems are Martha Stewart Happy Birthday ribbon. I added a little self adhesive pearl to one and the other has a pearl and metal brad from Déjà Views.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Comments appreciated.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment